The outbreak of COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. HR/Advantage Advisory has put plans in place that ensures we will continue with uninterrupted client service. Our team is accustomed to a remote work environment, and we have all the necessary infrastructure to support the evolving needs of the workplace. You can still expect the same level of responsiveness from HR/AA that occurred during normal business operation.
We are here to help both existing clients and new companies or organizations navigate these uncertain times. Below are a few examples where we can provide immediate assistance:
- Administration of Federal or State leave programs including FMLA and the new EFMLA
- Advice on administering and tracking the new Emergency Paid Sick Leave, social distancing, unemployment insurance, and employee communication
- Assistance with conducting layoffs/furloughs/reductions-in-force including communication strategies and documents to help transitioning employees
- Provide interim HR leadership or staff to step in when your HR team is not available or where positions are currently unfilled
- Development of HR practices and workplace management solutions to support a remote workplace